Many of Handle University’s principles were developed over the last 10+ years while working with students of all levels. Coach Lamb has a variety of experience, including NCAA Division 1 training experiences at all three levels – Low Major, Mid Major, and High Major levels. He is also able to add a professional dynamic to his workouts because of his time spent training players overseas and in the NBA.
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: (515) 650-0926
– Help assist and complete other duties assigned by leadership
– Make decisions in high volume environment in a professional manner
– Social media and marketing manager
– Ability to deal effectively with players and coaches
– Develop strategy and preserve order in all media content and Handle University
– Train clients to develop skills in basketball and maintain relationships within the company
– Establish management and objectives of company
– Oversees performance of other staff and assists where is necessary
– Manage schedules and communications of key company executives for Beyond Ball and Handle University
– Prioritize emails, phone calls, and gather documents to prepare meeting and coordinate any arrangements within company
Chief Operating Officer
Personal basketball trainer at Handle University
Coached basketball at AAU level for past 10 years and most recently at Beyond Ball for past 4. Won multiple championships with 15U and 16U high school teams.
Born and raised Puerto Rican (Boriqua) with athletic background in boxing, baseball, volleyball and basketball.
Coaching is a privilege to help youth get to where they want to go. Coaching is not only about basketball but an outlet to provide a positive impact on ones life. I live by the quote “If you decide to do anything in life, do it well. If you can’t or don’t want to do it, better don’t start at all.”
God and Family first
• Second in command of operations for the organization
• Developing and executing basketball program strategy for overall business plan
• Support company’s mission and vision
• Establish management and objectives of company
• Provide overall leadership and guidance to all coaches, players and parents.
• Coach/Director 16U 24k Boys
Director of Development
“I had the pleasure to coach with Coach Denny for 8 seasons at Des Moines North. His knowledge of the game and his passion for helping others is second to none. Coach Denny went above and beyond his coaching duties to help build the program at Des Moines North. He was a key in the development of several all conference players and future college players.”
Coach Chad Ryan Des Moines North
“Denny has worked with my son for years and I now have many friends who are also utilizing Denny’s knowledge of the game and passion for training. The missing element in today’s youth structure is fundamentals. That is where Denny excels and I see the difference in my son’s game. Denny continues to introduce drills that compliment his skills and prepares him for what is ahead. No lesson is the same. My son loves working with Denny and I really appreciate his positive approach.”
“Denny has trained my daughter, Lydia, for the past year. He has helped her gain confidence with her footwork and shot. His knowledge, patience and love for the game transcend to Lydia’s style of play. Lydia always looks forward to her training sessions with Denny!”
This is my second season coaching with Beyond Ball. This program truly goes BEYOND basketball. My goal is to not only coach and train these girls on the court, but to guide them into becoming successful young women by leading with grace and purpose.